(The previous posts here have been about the process of making the dress. My goal at this point is to record more details about the progress of the dress and what gets done each time I sit down to work on it. I hope this part doesn't get too boring.)
Hours: 5
Tasks: hand-stitching right side seam
Entertainment: The Tudors
Kids were at daycare and school. My goal was to finish the Right Side Back seam, which I did. I also decided to start this blog as a record of the work that's going in to the dress.
I have one more day-at-home to work on the dress before I go to Prince George for a few days. The cleaning service will be here, which sometimes makes it tricky to get very much done, but I still hope to get a couple of short seams on the backs of the lace skirt parts done.

No comments:
Post a Comment